Sunday, November 26, 2023

Merry Wreath - Stampin' Up! Wishes All Around

   Hopefully you're not tired of seeing wreath cards!  The Wishes All Around dies are really great to work with and I need to keep cranking out cards so I'll be using the dies until I've reached my Christmas card goal.   I used the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for the layout but I think I kind of ran off the rails a bit with keeping it 'fresh'.


  I've finished all of my card designs for my last class of the year so now I don't have to hoard my DSP anymore so I used a full card front piece of the Shining Brightly DSP for the background.  Next I added a strip of Joy of Christmas DSP in a red plaid.  To continue to follow the sketch I added a panel of Very Vanilla down the center and popped it on dimensionals.

  I stamped the tree wreath in Shaded Spruce and cut it out and popped it up.  I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler in the center of the wreath.  And then another strip of plaid DSP to follow the sketch.  After looking at the card a bit the bottom panel under the plaid paper was just too sparse so I added a piece of Distressed Gold specialty paper to fill it in.

  Finally some gold sequins in the corners and a Shaded Spruce and gold fork bow finish off the details.

  All of the current products used to make this can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Wishes All Around

Ink: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Shining Brightly Specialty paper, Very Vanilla, Joy of Christmas DSP, Distressed Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Wishes All Around dies, dimensionals, gold sequins,  Shaded Spruce/gold ribbon (retired)



5 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love that tree wreath! Such a creative idea! Love that background paper as well! Perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! I was intrigued by this stamp and die and am happy to see it being used in such a pretty way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the Christmas elements together - the golden leaves, the tree wreath and the red plaid. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layered card! Love all the elements, especially the tree wreath. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wreath - such a fresh modern take! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!