Tuesday, November 7, 2023

CAS Christmas Tree - Stampin' Up! More Wishes

   I didn't have much time to stamp yesterday or today so when I saw the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge this afternoon I figured I could squeeze in a quick clean and simple card with these colors and I actually made it happen!  I pretty much had an idea right away and I'm pleased with how it came out.  I might try to re-create it with smaller sentiments to make it even more CAS.


  We were to use the colors Boho Blue, Mossy Meadow and Real Red.  All I did was start with a Mossy Meadow base, then embossed a piece of Basic White with the Stars at Night hybrid embossing folder.  Then I stamped the words on the cardstock colors in Versamark and then embossed in white.  The card stock is 1 1/4" wide.

  I added a Pecan Pie trunk and a gold fine shimmer star cut with one of the tiny star dies in the Stars at Night set.

  Since it was a CAS challenge I didn't add any ribbon or other embellishment and kept it basic.

  This was a fun challenge and I'm glad I had just enough time to squeeze in a card!

  All of the current products used to make his card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: More Wishes

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Boho Blue, Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Basic White, Pecan Pie, gold Fine Shimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: Stars at Night Hybrid embossing folder/dies, dimensionals, white embossing powder



2 comments:

  1. Genius, Amanda! I love your big, bold word tree - so clever! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you used the colours for this card!! Thanks for playing along with my choices at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!