Monday, November 6, 2023

Fall Florals - Stampin' Up! Textured Floral

   I'm playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge today.  They gave a great set of colors that I think could be used for any occasion.  I went with a floral hello card that is giving autumn vibes.   I hadn't used the Textured Floral stamp set in a while and it needed a bit of love!  


  The colors of the challenge are pink, mustard, rust and green.  Totally fall colors right?  I tried 2 different lighter pinks and neither one hit the spot for me so I tried a kind of pink with Moody Mauve and that worked much better for me.  Sometimes you've got to try different options to see what works best.   Hope it's not too off from the challenge prompt.

  I stamped the large flower in Crushed Curry, added the leaves in stamped off Garden Green.  Then stamped the small flower in Moody Mauve.  Finally the cluster of flowers is stamped in stamped off Copper Clay which is a beautiful rust color.  The center of the small flower is stamped in Crushed Curry and the center of the large flower is stamped off Copper Clay.

  The sentiment is from Layering Leaves stamp set and is stamped in Copper Clay.  I just love the fonts in this set.  And the sizes of the sentiments are just right!  Before adding the stamped panel to the Copper Clay base I added a length of Moody Mauve textured ribbon to the edge.

  Finally I added 2 adhesive-backed speckled dots in Moody Mauve to the corner.  

  A quick change of sentiment and this would be a great Thanksgiving card to send to family or friends or to give with a host/hostess gift to whomever is having you over for dinner.

  All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Textured Floral, Layering Leaves

Ink: Crushed Curry, Copper Clay, Garden Green, Moody Mauve

Paper: Basic White, Copper Clay

Accessories: Moody Mauve textured ribbon, adhesive-backed speckled dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!