Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Floral Wedded Bliss - Stampin' Up!

  Well hello friends!  It's been quite some time since I've been in blog-land!  Summer days are just flying by and I haven't made much of a push to blog.  I think it's that there isn't much of routine around here this summer except for meals...a girls gotta eat and other people around here expect to get fed too!  I have been stamping just not getting around to photographing, editing and blogging.  But I had a stack of card building up since the beginning of July and I thought I better hop to it or it would be too late!

 

  This is one of the cards my stamping ladies made last week at class.  I'm really liking the Floral Boutique suite.  Pairing the stamp set with the fun thinlet dies makes for beautifully elegant cards.  

  Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Whisper White is a nice crisp summer time color combination don't you think?  We stamped the large flower stamp on the card front and then layered the rest of the elements over the top.  The smaller of the Detail Floral thinlet dies was used to cut a piece of Whisper White.  Use the fine tip glue pen to adhere these die cuts.  

The Calypso Coral thick bakers twine is tied into a bow before adding the punched sentiment circle.  The long border stamp was stamped off twice and then the sentiment layered on top before punching. And don't forget those rounded corners; they echo the curves of the flowers for a nice cohesive look.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Floral Phrases

Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral

Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White

Accessories: Detailed Floral Thinlets, circle punches, corner rounder, thick baker's twine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!