Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Chocolate for Friends - Stampin' Up! Jar of Love

The Jar of Love stamp set even makes great tags!  I made about 30 of these cute little treat bags for my New Catalog party in June.  There is chocolate behind that tag I promise!

And I've finally found a color that I like with Delightful Dijon...Dapper Denim!


  I used Crumb Cake and the scallop tag topper punch for the tag base.  I used Crumb Cake ink and stamped the thin leaf stamp all over.  Then I layered half a Delicate Doily and a strip of Serene Scenery DSP (I love this paper!).

  I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim onto Whisper White, cut out the circle and layered it onto a Dapper Denim circle.  The chalk marker makes some nice stitching detail around the edge. How cute is that little Delightful Dijon flower?  I added a small pearl to the center as well.

  I used the new Burlap Ribbon and Dapper Denim ruched ribbon to finish off this tag.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Jar of Love

Ink: Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon, Crumb Cake

Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Serene Scenery DSP

Accessories: Delicate Doily, circle framelits, adhesive pearls, dimensionals, burlap ribbon, ruched ribbon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!