Monday, August 15, 2016

Pretty Plum Fish - Stampin' Up! Seaside Shore

 I'm enjoying stamping with the new Seaside Shore stamp set and coordinating By the Shore DSP.  The weather is so hot and humid all I'm thinking about are cool ocean breezes and floating in the pool!  To keep thing simple I just used some ink and cardstock for this card.  Nothing fancy here but still a cute card!


  The little line of circles makes for a fun background to create an ocean scene.  I used Sweet Sugarplum and stamped it twice so I got a light and a dark line.  In the center is a line of Blushing Bride circles and then I did the Sweet Sugarplum again because odd numbers look more balanced.

  On top of the lines I stamped a few Blushing Bride Shells, Early Espresso seaweed and some gold bubbles.  The celebrate from Thoughtful Banners is stamped in Early Espresso.

  For the fish I stamped one in Early Espresso onto Blushing Bride cardstock and then cut it out.  I highlighted it with gold Wink of Stella and adhered it to the card front.  The other fish was stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I cut it out and colored in the stripes with my Sweet Sugarplum marker.  This guy is popped up on the card front with a dimensional.

  This is a great card for those summer birthdays or and warm weather celebration!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Seaside Shore, Thoughtful Banners

Ink: Early Espresso, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride

Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride

Accessories: gold Wink of Stella, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!