Sunday, May 26, 2024

Shamrock Birthday Balloon - Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloon

   I'm always thankful when a great all-purpose stamp set like Hot Air Balloon gets carried over and I can keep using it.  And it gives my customers some more time to decide to get it.  I came across 2 challenges this weekend that both call for balloons so I was glad to have a balloon set so I can play along!  The Addicted to CAS and the Just Add Ink challenges call for balloons.  The Just Add Ink is a 'choose 2' of the 3 prompts given and I realized that I used all 3.  Hope that's ok with them!


  The Just Add Ink 3 prompts are Balloon, Bright Colors, and Birthday.  I think when I started this card it was going to be a hello card but by the time I got to finishing it I just grabbed a birthday sentiment not thinking about it!  Oh well!

  I started with an Azure Afternoon card base and then used the retired Basic Borders dies to cut a cloud edge along the bottom corner.

  The balloon is stamped with what I think is a great color combo: Shy Shamrock, Azure Afternoon and Daffodil Delight.  Nice bright colors right?  The basket is in Azure Afternoon as well.  Once the pieces were die cut I popped them up with dimensionals and added a baker's twine bow as a ver simple embellishment.

  And of course the sentiment is stamped in Azure Afternoon.  

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hot Air Balloon

Ink: Shy Shamrock, Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Basic White, Azure Afternoon

Accessories: Hot Air Balloon dies, dimensionals, Basic Borders dies (retired), Crushed Curry Baker's twine (retired)




2 comments:

  1. This is such a bright and cheerful card! I love the simplicity and quirkiness of the cloud-cut border over that gorgeous blue sky. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy a bright card. I love the clean lines and pop of colour from the balloon. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI.
    Diane, JAI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!