Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Birthday Attention - Stampin' Up! Attention Shoppers

   Stampin' Up! introduced their new In Colors just in time for the current Just Us Girls color challenge!  The challenge has us using lavender, peach and gray.  I've used Fresh Freesia, the new In Color Peach Pie and Basic Gray for my card.


  Aren't these such a great color combo??  I think I may have to jot this one down in my color combo binder to use again in the future!  I can never have too many birthday cards so I went with the great cake from the new Attention Shoppers bundle.

  This design starts with a Fresh Freesia base.  I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray all over a panel of Fresh Freesia then edged it with a Basic White panel.  The cake and flowers are stamped in Basic Gray and then colored in with Blends markers and die cut.  The flower image is actually a bouquet but I just cut off the paper wrap part of it and used just the blossoms.

  The cake is framed out with one of the great Unbounded Love dies.  This is a great all purpose label die set that can be mixed and matched with other products.  I used 2 of them here to highlight the cake image.  One die cuts the white label and then another die cuts out the Peach Pie frame.  Think of the possibilities!

  The label, cake and some of the flowers are popped up on dimensionals on the card front and then embellished with a baker's twine bow and two Peach Pie shimmer gems.

  All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator if you do no already have one.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Attention Shoppers

Ink: Basic Gray

Blends: Fresh Freesia light & dark, Peach Pie light & dark

Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Peach Pie

Accessories: Attention Shoppers dies, Unbounded Love dies, dimensionals, baker's twine, In Color Shimmer gems



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card using our colors this week at Just Us Girls! Darling cake and flowers as well as that label! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked the color combination this week, Amanda. You used them so well on your wonderful card. I love the all-over sentiments, the frame and cute flowers around it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the way you used the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!