Saturday, May 25, 2024

Life Thank You - Stampin' Up! Full of Life Designer Series Paper

   I needed to make a set of thank you cards for my son who was recently confirmed at our church and received some gifts that need to be acknowledged.  To keep things easy on myself I decided to use the Freshly Made Sketches challenge  and take away one less design decision.  The trio of "something" can always be so many great things but I decided to stick with the squares shown and pair the layout with the new Full of Life DSP.


 I started with a Basic White thick card base, then embossed a piece of Basic White with the retired Brick & Mortar embossing folder.  This one seemed to fit the clean look I was going for and the rectangle shapes echo the other squares on the card.


  I added the Basic Black strip at the bottom following the sketch.  Then I used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut 3 squares for each card.


The Full of Life DSP is so pretty with vibrant colors in a watercolor look and different geometric patterns or washes on the back sides.  I stuck with the small square pattern and just cut 3x3 blocks that fit perfectly with the die cut squares.


 Once the DSP was added to the squares I adhered them to the card front in a kind of color gradient arrangement.


 The sentiment from Simply Said is stamped in Memento Black on strips of Basic White and then the edges are angled.  They are adhered with mini dimensionals.


    Now the trick is to get the teen to write them out in a timely fashion!  Any one have tips??



  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Simply Said

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Basic Black, Full of Life DSP

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Brick & Mortar embossing folder (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!