Monday, April 22, 2024

New Demo Welcome - Stampin' Up! Attention Shoppers

   It's always an exciting event when a someone joins my team as a new demonstrator and of course I have to welcome them with a card!  I used the upcoming new Attention Shoppers bundle as I thought the shopping bags were a perfect way to celebrate that awesome 20% demonstrator discount that Margaret now gets to take advantage of!  


  This one starts with a Basic White thick card base and then I topped it with a layer of Flirty Flamingo and a piece of the soon to be retired Bee Mine DSP cut with one of the larger Perennial Postage dies.

  I stamped 3 of the shopping bags from the Attention Shopper set (coming May 1!) and colored the handles and tissue paper with Blends markers.  Then I stamped the bag again onto 3 different pieces of DSP and then fussy cut the body of the bag and paper pieced them to the bags that I stamped first.  Then the Attention Shoppers dies were used to cut the whole bag out.

  My favorite part of the this card are the little Stampin' Up! logos which I cut out from the old printed packing lists that we used to get in each order.  They were the perfect size for these shopping bags!

  The sentiment is from a retired demo only set called Stamping Your Way to the Top and I just fussy cut it and popped the pieces on dimensionals.  A few small rhinestones are scattered around for a little bit of sparkle.

  Current items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with * will be available starting May 1, 2024 with the release of the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. If you'd like the opportunity to order these items early you can join my Stampin' Up! team and get preorder benefits!  And get 20% off just like my new downline Margaret!!

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Attention Shoppers*, Stamping Your Way to the Top (retired demo set)

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Balmy Blue light, Calypso Coral light, Bubble Bath dark, Flirty Flamingo dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Bee Mine DSP (retiring 4/30/24), Flirty Flamingo, Rain or Shine DSP (retired), Bright & Beautiful DSP, Garden Walk DSP (retired)

Accessories: Perennial Postage dies, dimensionals, Attention Shoppers dies*, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!