Monday, April 15, 2024

Boho Birdhouse Birthday - Stampin' Up! Country Birdhouse

   I finally got some ink on the Country Birdhouse stamp set!  This bundle caught my eye right away during the demo pre pre-order but I just hadn't used it yet.  It's so cute and the mix and match possibilities with the different birdhouse parts can make endless designs with different combos.  I used so many new products on this card; customer will be able to order the new products starting on May 1st.


    I used some of the new Thoughtful Journey DSP for the background.  It looked like a nice morning sky to me and I pulled some of the colors from the paper to use in the rest of the design.

  I stamped the the birdhouse in Early Espresso ink onto Boho Blue cardstock and then die cut it with the coordinating Country Birdhouse dies.  I used some more new paper for the die cut roof, base and stand.  Country Woods DSP has beautiful woodgrain and flaky wood paint textures and colors and is perfect for some shabby chic designs.  I also die cut the little scalloped roof detail and stamped the scallops with Boho Blue ink.

  I used my Pebbled Path Blends marker to color in the birdhouse opening and little perch peg as the stamped image has them open.  Then I stamped the flowers and bird and colored them in with Blends as well.  I stamped the flowers in Pebbled Path and the bird in Early Espresso.  I couldn't decide if I liked one better than the other for the images so I just ended up leaving them different.

  After the coloring and die cutting I put all the pieces together for the house and then arranged the flowers and bird on the front.  The final thing is the stamped sentiment in Petunia Pop.  I left this one embellishment free which is very rare for me but I just think it didn't need anything else.

  Current items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with * will be available starting May 1, 2024 with the release of the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. If you'd like the opportunity to order these items early you can join my Stampin' Up! team and get preorder benefits!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Country Birdhouse

Ink: Petunia Pop*, Early Espresso, Pebble Path, Boho Blue

Blends: Pool Party light & dark, Pretty Peacock light, Petunia Pop light & dark*, Fresh Freesia light & dark, Crumb Cake light & dark, Pebbled Path dark

Paper: Thoughtful Journey DSP*, Country Woods DSP*, Basic White, Boho Blue

Accessories: Country Birdhouse dies*, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!