Saturday, April 6, 2024

Adventuring Balloon - Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloon

   I've not had a lot of time lately to play along with challenges so I thought yesterday it was time to get to doing some creating "just because".  After cleaning out my blog reader of all the challenges that had already closed The Alphabet Challenge looked like a good one to start with.  They have come back around to the letter A (starting round 14!!!!) and the A stands for Adventure this week.  I did have to think a bit about this one but then remembered I had some retired DSP from last year that I never got around to using very much and I thought it would be perfect for this prompt.


  I don't think you can get anymore adventurous than flying a hot air balloon over a mountain range...is it even possible??  Anyway I used a Garden Green card base along with a panel of Basic White to show off a piece of the retired Enjoy the Journey DSP scene.  

  The balloon is stamped in Misty Moonlight and stamped off once Lost Lagoon.  I popped the die cut pieces with dimensionals (and one of the clouds) up in the sky and accented it with a Garden Green baker's twine bow.  If you've been holding off on getting the Hot Air Balloon bundle don't wait!  The bundle pricing saving you 10% will be ending April 30.  You'll still be able to get the stamp set and die set but who wants to pay full price??

  The sentiment is stamped in Misty Moonlight and fussy cut.  It was the most 'adventure' sentiment that I could find and could be used to wishing big on dreams or for a birthday.  Could also be a happy graduation card now that I think about it!

 A few tinsel gems from the Tinsel Gems 3 pack finish off the details for this card.

  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hot Air Balloon

Ink: Misty Moonlight, Lost Lagoon

Paper: Garden Green, Basic White, Enjoy the Journey DSP (retired)

Accessories: Hot Air Balloon dies, dimensionals, Tinsel Gems 3 pack, Garden Green baker's twine (retired)

1 comment:

  1. Just love this, beautifully designed and perfect for our adventure theme! Thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!