Sunday, May 1, 2022

Circled Tea Cup - Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea

   I'm playing along with the Just Add Ink challenge today.  They've got a lovely sketch with a nice big circle for the focal point.  I thought the Cup of Tea stamp set would be perfect for this one.


  I started with a Fresh Freesia base then added a layer of Tea Boutique DSP in this sweet little floral print.  I pulled the rest of my colors right from this design.

  Using the Stylish Shapes dies I first cut a Garden Green ring and then a Orchid Oasis circle in the next smallest size and popped it up on dimensionals.  I cut a plain Basic White tea cup and then stamped the green leaf and blended some Fresh Freesia ink around the edges before adhering with dimensionals.  I added a little tea bag tag with a glimmer paper heart as well as a stamped flower.

  Finally I stamped the sentiment from Through It Together in Fresh Freesia and tucked it under the edge of the flower.

  These products will all be available in the new annual catalog starting on May 3 so not long to wait!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Tea, Through It Together

Ink: Fresh Freesia, Garden Green

Paper: Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Basic White, Orchid Oasis, In Color Glimmer paper, Tea Boutique DSP

Accessories: Stylish Shapes, Tea Cup dies, dimensionals, baker's twine



4 comments:

  1. Nailed the brief for this one, Angela, and it's just gorgeous! I especially love the stamped leaf on the tea cup. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds using the teacup. I like how the bold colours behind the floral teacup helps it to pop from the pretty floral background. Thanks for playing along with our JAI sketch challenge.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty Angela! That dainty dsp makes such a lovely background for the challenge elements. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card with lovely paper and colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!