Friday, May 6, 2022

Hello There Letter - Stampin' Up! Full of Love

   After doing some business-y stamping stuff this morning I rewarded myself with some creative stamping time!  I'm using the new Full of Love stamp set again.  These little flowers and the sweet envelopes are just so cute.  When I showed this card to my husband he thought it must have taken a long time to color in.  Not at all!  The flowers are all kind of small so it takes no time at all with my Blends!  And since I used a limited color palette there iwasn't much dithering over what colors to use!

  The colors are from the TGIF Challenge which is to use Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent.  These are all still current In Colors so definitely don't over look them because they are beautiful together and with other colors!


  This one starts with a Soft Succulent base, then a layer of Basic White embossed with the Gingham embossing folder.  Next I pulled three different DSPs (listed below) all in Fresh Freesia with like sized prints and used the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut one of each pattern.

  Next, the Stylish Shapes circles are used to give a base to the focal element with a larger circle in Soft Succulent and a smaller one in Basic White.  I added a Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon in a fork bow as an embellishment.

  I stamped the floral envelope image in Basic Gray then colored in with Blends markers in the challenge colors.  I added clear Wink of Stella on the envelope but it doesn't show in the photo.  It's a pretty subtle shimmer just right for these colors.  Then I fussy cut the image and popped it up on dimensionals.

  Finally I stamped the 'hello there' sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink right on the DSP.

  I love how this turned out and I am having such a good time designing with new supplies.  Thanks to TGIF Challenge for the inspiration!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Full of Love

Ink: Basic Gray, Fresh Freesia

Paper: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP, Butterfly Kisses DSP

Blends: Pale Papaya light & dark, Soft Succulent light & dark, Fresh Freesia light & dark

Accessories: Gingham embossing folder, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Open Weave ribbon, dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. I love al the little details on this card! Thank you for playing along with TGIF challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!