Saturday, May 7, 2022

Happier Hello Fox - Stampin' Up! Happier Than Happy

   My card today is one in which I combined two challenges and the end result might be a case of too much for it's own good!  lol! But I'll let you be the judge of that! I used the Global Design Project colors and the Just Add Ink choose two challenge.  


  The JAI challenge of just choose two the choices are heat embossing, stenciling and texture paste.  I chose stenciling with the colors stenciled on the edge of the Basic White panel and the sentiment is heat embossed.  Not sure if they were looking for more embossing but I tried a bunch of different things and none of them worked (see what I mean about maybe less is more??!).

  I used the new Happier Than Happy stamp set to create the little scene in the circle.  I stamped the mushroom along the bottom of a Pale Papaya Stylish Shapes circle in Pale Papaya, stamped one tree in Pool Party and then cut another out of the same cardstock.   The fox is stamped in Calypso Coral and popped up over the other elements.

  The circle is popped on the card front over a narrow strip of Butterfly Kisses DSP and I added a few retired sequins and retired candy dots to accent the sides.

  This card was definitely a challenge but one that I think I made harder on myself than it needed to be!  It just goes like that sometimes doesn't it?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Happier Than Happy, Go To Greetings

Ink: Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Butterfly Kisses DSP

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Happy Forest dies, dimensionals, white embossing powder, blending brushes, Adorning Designs masks (retired), sequins (retired), candy dots (retired)


 


2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Amanda and I especially love your multi-coloured stencilled stripes along the side - a wonderful touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this stamp set - it's definitely on my list! Such a sweet card that is sure to delight. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!