Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sweet Heart Hello - Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations

   We are getting down to the final weeks of the Stampin' Up! Jan.-June Mini catalog so it's a good thing to re-visit some of the stamp sets that will be retiring!  Make sure you've checked your list and if there are any you still want now is the time to order.  All products that are retiring are while supplies last.  I thought I would pull out the Sweet Conversations set and try to make a non- Valentine's Day card with it!  I think I was successful and I love the colors which don't make me think of Valentine's day at all!

  I used the Global Design Project challenge for this one. They have us caseing the designer so I chose to use the layout with the focal points in the 2 opposite corners as well as the tripled sentiment in the center.


  I stamped and embossed a bunch of different hearts and then die cut them and arranged them in the 2 corners with a few being popped up for dimension.  

  The sentiment from Inspired Thoughts is embossed 3 times on Sahara Sand and then trimmed and also popped up with dimensionals.

  I added a Calypso Coral baker's twine bow to one large heart and then glued a few retired From My Heart faceted gems in each heart grouping for a bit of sparkle.

  I should have been using this Valentine themed stamp set all along!    

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Conversations, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Versamark

Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand

Accessories: Sweet Heart dies, white embossing powder, dimensionals, bakers twine, From My Heart faceted gems (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!