Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Just a Note Envelope - Stampin' Up! Full of Love

   There are 100 other things I should be doing this afternoon but my 2022-2023 Stampin' Up! annual catalog order came earlier and after checking a few things off the 'to do' list I decided to reward myself and make a quick card with some of my brand new products!

  To make it even easier I used the Color Throwdown challenge for my color inspiration.



  I told you this one was quick and just to satisfy my itch to get some ink on brand new rubber!  I used the new Full of Love set and I just love the size of this image.  It's just enough to get some coloring in and then get it on a card front.

  I stamped the image in Memento and then colored it in with Stampin' Blends in the challenge colors (listed below).  I then cut it out with a Stylish Shape square.  I layered it over a strip of the 2022-2024 In Color 6x6 DSP in the Starry Sky plaid pattern.

  Using another new set, Go To Greetings, for the sentiment I used Starry Sky ink and then cut the end to a flag and popped it on dimensionals.  I added a little Sweet Sorbet baker's twine bow as a finishing touch.

  See I told you it was a quick one!  Now I have to get back to that darn 'to do' list!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Full of Love, Go To Greetings

Ink: Memento black, Starry Sky

Blends: Mint Macaron light & dark, Sweet Sorbet light & dark, Starry Sky light & dark, So Saffron light & dark, Gray Granite light

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, In Color 6x6 DSP

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, In Color Baker's twine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!