Saturday, April 30, 2022

Spring Petals Thank You - Stampin' Up! Hand-Penned Petals

   I designed this sweet floral card as a thank you for a group of volunteers at my church.  I needed to make 25 of them so I kept it super simple and clean.  I love the soft spring colors which look so lovely on these flowers.  The sentiment from Inspired Thoughts is embossed in white and the background panel is embossed with the retired Subtle embossing folder.


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Basic Gray, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Mint Macaron

Accessories: Penned Flower dies, Stitched So Sweetly, white embossing powder, bakers twine, dimensionals, Subtle embossing folder (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!