Friday, April 15, 2022

Cup of Healing - Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea *SNEAK PEEK*

   I'm at that weird in between season of Stampin' Up! when I want to play with my new pre-order items but also feel compelled to give some last bits of love to retiring products.  So the only way to address that is to design projects that use both old and new!  

  I designed today's card for my Quick & Easy Card Class.  If you're in the Richmond, VA area and want to give stamping a try for the first time or just want to enjoy some more stamping time with other crafters check out my calendar and see if an upcoming date works for you!


  This get well card uses the new Cup of Tea stamp set and that matching Teacup dies (both available on May 3) and it pairs perfectly with the soon to be retired Hand-Penned DSP.  I punched the circle out of the DSP and then put a piece of Basic White behind it to stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron.

  The tea cup is stamped in Highland Heather and then die cut.  It's popped on dimensionals and then a piece of Mint Macron ribbon is threaded through the handle.  A large Brushed Brass Butterfly decorates the ribbon and a small one highlights the sentiment.

  I'm not even much of a tea drinker but I know this bundle will be really fun to create with to make all kinds of cards.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Tea*

Ink: Mint Macaron, Highland Heather

Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White, Hand-Penned DSP

Accessories: circle punch/die, dimensionals, Teacup dies*, Mint Macaron ribbon (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies

*Available May 3 in the Stampin' Up! 2022-23 Annual Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!