Friday, April 8, 2022

Scalloped Rainbow - Stampin' Up! Rainbow of Happiness

  I made today's card a while back and never got around to sharing it.  Every card made with the Rainbow of Happiness bundle is so cute and I don't think you can go wrong with a rainbow card for most occasions.  This card could be a basic hello or even a birthday card.


  I love that the Brilliant Rainbow dies have these fun scallop dies to add a bit detail that echoes the arches of the rainbow elements.  For this card I used the long open scallops down the card front and the little full scallop strip under the stamped image.

  This card just makes me smile with the cheerful colors, texture from the Stripes & Splatters embossing folder and bit of sparkle from the Artistry Blooms sequins.  I hope it brought a smile to your face too!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness

Ink: Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay

Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Basic White

Accessories: Brilliant Rainbow dies, Stripes & Splatters embossing folder, Artistry Blooms sequins

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!