Saturday, April 23, 2022

Baby Card Two Ways - Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish

   I haven't had a baby stamp set in quite some time but every once in a while I do need a baby card and because I'm a resourceful stamper (lol!) I can always make a card for the occasion.  I designed today's card for my last Quick & Easy card class and made it so the stamper could choose pink or blue or do a mix for a gender neutral card.

  I focused on the larger 'hello' stamp from Biggest Wish and paired with the smaller 'hello baby' stamp from Happy & Heartfelt.  A fun black & white DSP from the Pattern Party pack gives a nice neutral to work with.

  I used Polished Pink and Balmy Blue for the accent colors and the Sweet Hearts dies for the tag and little heart.  The heart stamp is found in the Sweet Conversations stamp set.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Biggest Wish, Happy & Heartfelt, Sweet Conversations

Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Polished Pink, Balmy Blue

Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Polished Pink, Balmy Blue, Pattern Party DSP (host)

Accessories: markers, Sweet Hearts dies, dimensionals, crinkled seam binding ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!