Monday, March 28, 2022

Happy Birthday Daisies - Stampin' Up! Flowering Rain Boots

   My card today is one that I first made when I was guest designing over at CAS Colours & Sketches.  At the time I couldn't decide if I liked it or not so I kept some of the elements and ended up with this card instead.

  After having some time not staring at it I decided I do like it and thought I would share today on this supposedly spring day!  Another sunny day that is colder than it looks!


  The DSP between the Basic Borders cloud dies is the Sale-a-Bration Simply Marbleous DSP.  I stamped the watering can in Pool Party and the daisies in Fresh Freesia.  The daisies are then filled in with Blends markers.

  The sentiment is from the retired And Many More set.  The only embellishment is a bakers twine bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Flowering Rain Boots, And Many more (retired)

Ink: Pool Party, Fresh Freesia

Blends: Fresh Freesia light, Daffodil Delight light

Paper: Basic White, Simply Marbleous DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Rain Boots dies, Basic Borders dies, dimensionals, baker's twine (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!