Monday, March 21, 2022

Blessing for Healing - Stampin' Up! Blessings of Home

   Last week I did a quick card making session for a women's circle at my church.  None had stamped before, a few had mobility challenges and all were a little hesitant about trying this new thing.  But they all did fantastic and ended up with sweet cards to share with someone.  

  I don't do many classes with completely new stampers so I kept this one very basic and straightforward without using any techniques or special tools.  I pre-cut the the scalloped rectangles and had extras just in case and just focused on the stamped and adhering!

  This would be a great layout for anyone to use with new stampers.  Change out the stamps and papers and it could be any kind of card.


  I thought the Blessings of Home and Heart & Home DSP were the perfect products to use for this sweet group of ladies.  And I love the soft spring-like colors.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Blessings of Home, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Heart & Home DSP

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, dimensionals, adhesive pearls, Soft Succulent open weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!