Saturday, March 26, 2022

Forever Fern Hello - Stampin' Up! Forever Fern

  My card today is one we made at my last Quick & Easy Cards class.  The point of this class is to stamp cards that don't use a ton of supplies and still make some cute projects.  New stampers can be overwhelmed with tons of tools and dies and having a more basic card is a great way to teach them without it becoming overwhelming.  My veteran stampers love this class as well because they 1) get more stamping and social time with friends and 2) end up with 3 fun cards without a huge time investment!  Win win for stampers at every level!


   I've made a quick video showing how I put this one together.  


 

  Also, 2 of the 3 colors used on this card are getting ready to retire; Just Jade and Magenta Madness are in the retiring set of In Colors so if you like this combo don't wait to order the inks and papers.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Forever Fern, Biggest Wish

Ink: Just Jade, Night of Navy, Magenta Madness

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Just Jade

Accessories: dimensionals, Magenta Madness twill ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, thank you for this card design. I make multiple cards for shut ins each month so I need a simple card. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!