Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Baby Boy in Blue - Stampin' Up! Rainbow of Happiness

   As I was going through my card stash I realized that I had a few baby girl cards but none for baby boys. Can't leave the boys out of the card receiving! And it's perfect timing with the latest CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge which is a gorgeous palette of Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and So Saffron.  I'm guest designing this month so I got to see the colors early!


  Since it's a clean and simple challenge I kept it very crisp with a lot of open white space and showed off this great color combination.

  

  A crisp rainbow in the challenge colors with a little bit of texture from an embossing folder in the background, a cloud punch to soften the lines a bit and minimal embellishments and this card is complete.

  I hope you'll play along with the CAS Colours & Sketches crew and share your creation in the gallery!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness, Many Happenings

Ink: So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Night of Navy

Accessories: Stripes & Splatters embossing folder, cloud punch, dimensionals, baker's twine (retired), Candy dots (retired)



5 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful Amanda! I love the rainbow and the delicate embossing on the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, Amanada! Thanks for joining the team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card for a sweet baby boy for sure Amanda! I love the sentiment on the cloud - a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. I love the idea of using a rainbow for a baby card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge color scheme, Amanda! This blue and yellow rainbow is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!