Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Get Well Giraffe - Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet

   I'm a guest stamper with the Color Throwdown challenge crew today.  This is the card that was featured on a recent challenge so I'm lucky enough to get to join them this week.  I have to say I was hoping for a bright spring color palette but the more I played with these neutrals the more I liked them together!


   I haven't used the Back on Your Feet set in a while and that giraffe definitely seemed like he could carry these neutral colors!

  

  I decided to use Crumb Cake (tan) and So Saffron (yellow) as my main colors with Smoky Slate & Black as small accents.

  The giraffe is colored with Blends and the embossed background is the Hammered Metal folder.  I used the chain of hearts from the Sweet Hearts dies to make the border along the bottom.  And as always, the Tailored Tags dies are just right for highlighting a sentiment.

  Thanks to the Color Throwdown stampers for having me join them this challenge.  It was a fun one!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Back on Your Feet

Ink: Crumb Cake, Memento Black

Blends: So Saffron light & dark, Crumb Cake light & dark, Smoky Slate light

Paper: So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Hammered Metal embossing folder, Tailored Tag dies, Sweet Hearts dies, Classic Matte dots, dimensionals, baker's twine (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!