Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hello Baby - Stampin' Up! Cute Fruit

  Are you looking at this baby card and wondering where the heck the Cute Fruit stamp set is here??  I didn't have any overt new baby images or stamp sets so I used the little circle/starburst as well as the open circle for my heat embossed backgrounds.  I thought it was a unique way to use some of the basic shapes in that set and not just have the focus on the fruit.

  I used the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge for the layout and Daring Cardmakers challenge of 'Oh Baby!'  I didn't have any baby cards in my stash and figured it would be good to stock it just in case and it was also a nice change from fall and Christmas cards.


  I started with a Gray Granite card base and embossed the open circle in white.  Next I embossed a narrow strip of Petal Pink embossed with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder.  Under that is a piece of Purple Posy cardstock with the little starburst image embossed in clear embossing powder.

  Down the side I cut the 'baby' with the Playful Alphabet dies in Whisper White cardstock and Foam Adhesive Sheets for a nice popped up look.  Before adhering the foam and cardstock I embossed the cardstock with the Subtle embossing folder.

  I stamped the 'hello' from To A Wild Rose in Highland Heather and cut the flag with Tasteful Label dies and popped that to the side.  I pulled in a bit more of the Petal Pink color with a retired sequin topped with a rhinestone.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cute Fruit, To a Wild Rose

Ink: Versamark, Highland Heather

Paper: Gray Granite, Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Whisper White

Accessories: Playful Alphabet dies, Tasteful Label dies, foam adhesive sheets, white embossing powder, clear embossing powder, Dainty Diamonds embossing folder, Subtle embossing folder, adhesive rhinestone, sequin (retired) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!