Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hello Autumn - Stampin' Up! Forever Fern

   Well so far only a few hiccups on the first day of school!  Fingers crossed that all the small bumps get worked out and the kids can enjoy school as much as possible.  Now I just need to figure out where I can be in the house without getting on someone's camera by accident or making noise doing all the stuff I still need to do all day!  It's a learning process for the parents as well this virtual school thing!

  Some things aren't going to be different like sharing a card everyday (or trying to anyway!).  I've got a nice fall card today that shows off a lot of nice rich gold foil accents.  I made this one for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge.  I liked the label front and center with some foliage (or whatever) behind it.


 The card starts with an Early Espresso base, then a Stitched Rectangles panel in Very Vanilla.  I topped that with a piece of the lovely Gilded Autumn DSP.  

  I die cut 2 of the fern fronds one in Very Vanilla and one in Brushed Gold (or is it Bronze?? I still can't tell which is which!).  I layered the Very Vanilla one behind and then adhered them to the card front.

  A piece of gold Metallic Edged ribbon wraps around the middle.  I topped that with a gold embossed sentiment on Early Espresso cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies and popped up with dimensionals.

  Not a lot of stamping on this card but it was fun to use a nice large piece of DSP and the large fern frond.  They make a nice background for a clean and simple sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Forever Fern

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic gold/bronze

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Forever Flourishing dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, gold embossing powder, gold metallic edged ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!