Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Bitty Flower Get Well - Stampin' Up! Arrange a Wreath

  Each Monday I try to post a photo from the catalog to my Facebook stampers group page to give my stampers some inspiration for their at home stamping.  I try to use the inspiration photo for my own stamping and share what I end up making.  I'm a bit behind as this one was from 2 weeks ago but now that school has started the home routines have had to shift a bit again!

  The inspiration photo is the card on page 2 of the Annual Catalog (the sample showing the stamping off technique).  I chose to use the layout as my inspiration as well as the flower theme.

  I started with a Pear Pizzazz base then a slightly smaller layer of Pear Pizzazz embossed with the Tasteful Textiles embossing folder.

  I cut a Stitched Rectangle in Whisper White to do all my stamping on.  I pulled out the Arrange a Wreath and stamped some flowers in Blushing Bride and leaves in Pear Pizzazz.  For some dimension I stamped a few flowers again but on Blushing Bride cardstock and leaves to match on Pear Pizzazz cardstock then cut them out and popped them with dimensionals.  I added some retired From the Heart faceted gems (I'm nearly done with the container!).  

  To add the scalloped detail that the inspiration card has I used my Stitched So Sweetly dies and just cut a few scalloped edges from some scraps of Soft Suede and layered 3 along the one edge.  I wrapped a few lengths of linen thread around the whole panel and tied it off with a bow.

  The sentiment from Gather Together (returning Fave from last year now in the current Aug.-Dec. mini catalog) is stamped in Soft Suede.  Finally the whole stamped panel is popped on the card front with dimensionals.

  So better late than never and I guess since it's already Tuesday I should find this week's Monday Inspiration huh?  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Arrange a Wreath, Gather Together

Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride

Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride

Accessories: Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, Wreath Builder dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, dimensionals, linen thread, From the Heart faceted gems (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!