Friday, September 18, 2020

Christmas Tree Time - Stampin' Up! Festive Post

   We had some topsoil delivered the other day from our local greenhouse.  The man who delivered it turned out to remember me from last year when I was choosing our Christmas tree at the same greenhouse.  I'm not really memorable in any way but maybe my excitement at finding a great BIG tree stuck in his mind or he has a great memory.  I get really excited about my Christmas trees so who knows lol! Either way it was nice to chat him up and it made me realize I need to make sure to watch the calendar for the Christmas Tree delivery date!

  So since we're talking about Christmas trees I've got a sweet card that fits the theme!


   If only it just took one tie to hold a tree to the roof of the car lol!  I started this card with a Misty Moonlight card base topped with a piece of the Plaid Tidings DSP in a nice neutral Crumb Cake.

  Using markers I colored in the various ink colors for the tree and car and stamped them on Whisper White and punched them out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch.  I popped them up on the card front with dimensionals with the bottom car being over the top of a Real Red satin ribbon.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Festive Post

Ink: Pear Pizzazz

Markers: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Basic Black, Soft Suede

Paper: Misty Moonlight, Plaid Tidings DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Rectangular Postage Stamp punch, dimensionals, Real Red satin ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!