Friday, November 18, 2016

This Christmas Gift Stack - Stampin' Up! Tin of Tags

 Every year I always think I have enough Christmas cards but then I find myself a few short.  And as always it's a day that I'm short on time.  It's good to have a few card layouts that you can whip up without a lot of fuss but know they will still look great.  This is a layout I've used before and it's fantastic for using up some smaller scraps from a DSP pack.

 

  Just cut 3 different sizes of rectangles and/or squares and stack them up, tie them with a ribbon and add a tag.  Done and Done!  

  I added some embossing in the background with the Cable Knit embossing folder.  The Tags & Labels Framelits set paired with the Tin of Tags stamp set makes for a quick and cute tag.  I added a little bling with the silver enamel shape in the corner.  If you're more of a gold kinda person just switch the enamel shape to a gold one and use the gold Natural Trim instead of the silver.

  Speaking of being short on Christmas cards I better go count up how many I have and see how many more I need and then add like 20 onto that number just to be safe!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tin of Tags

Ink: Garden Green

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP

Accessories: Cable Knit embossing folder, silver natural trim, Tags & Labels framelits, metallic enamel shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!