Friday, November 11, 2016

Elf Sized Treats - Stampin' Up! Jolly Friends - Fab Friday 100

 When time is running short it's always nice to be able to combine projects to serve more than one purpose!  That's what I did this time around for the latest Fab Friday challenge....which is number 100 by the way!!  That's quite a milestone in my book!  I needed a fun project for my team to make at our stamping get together last night and when I sat down to design it earlier in the week I already had our challenge colors out on my desk to spark some creativity.  Need + Need = 2 items checked off the to do list!

  Check out these fun Fab Friday challenge colors for the big 1-0-0!



  Cool right?  At first I was going to go with a fall card but then those little hats started calling to me along with a need to include some chocolates.  What's a stamper to do but to make a little treat tote with wrapped treats and a coordinating 3 x 3 card!


    So cute right?  The little tote is made with the envelope punch board.  After the scoring I ran it through the Big Shot with the Cable Knit embossing folder for some winter texture.  The tote holds 4 wrapped Hershey Nuggets (I couldn't get all 4 to stack up so you'll have to imagine the 4th!).  I wrapped them with 1 x 3.25" strips that are also embossed.

  The hats are popped up for dimensional and the brims (or are they cuffs?) and the pompoms are colored with clear Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.

  I used the "to you and yours" sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set as it was just the right size for my Elf Sized Treats.

  I hope you'll join the Fab Friday team in celebrating our 100th challenge by playing along!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Jolly Friends, Christmas Pines

Ink: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, black

Paper: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Cable Knit embossing folder, corner rounder,  Jolly Hat punch, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Mint Macaron Sheer Linen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!