Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Stars Double Z Fold - Stampin' Up! Star of Light

  I am way behind in sharing the projects we made at my stamp club last month!  So many picture to edit so little time lately!  Today's card was inspired by a fancy fold card my downline Julie taught us at a team get together.  It's the Double Z Fold card.  There are a lot of tutorials out there so I'm not going to reinvent the wheel but it is way easier than it look I promise!  Just search in Google or Pinterest.

  It's an easy card to make but not to photograph.  I did my best to show the different panels and I hope you can see how fun it is!


  The Star of Light is a great set to use for this fun card.  It has a lot of different stamps to use to mix and match for the different panels.  I used Island Indigo, Pool Party and copper accents for a fun combo.


  The stars border punch made the itty bitty stars that are scattered across the card.


  The large copper star is popped up on the front for more dimension.


  And here is the the view from above with the card opened.  Pretty neat huh?  And all it is is a bit of scoring!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Star of Light

Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party

Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP, Copper Foil

Accessories: Starlight Thinlets, Simply Scored, dimensionals, star border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!