Monday, October 29, 2012

Wow!! Big 15% Off Stamp Sale Today Only!

 

    Don't miss out on Stampin' Up's! HUGE 15% off stamp sale TODAY ONLY!  We've never had a sale like this before so check your wish list and head over to my online store and click on the Shop Now button. 

  I'll also be putting in a large group order for my local ladies later today so if you'd rather e-mail me with your order please send it to mandysurovy@yahoo.com and I'll get it placed for you.

Things to remember
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets


       Please e-mail if you have any questions! 


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!