Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Illuminate Snowflakes

  Another wet cold day here in Richmond and another day of schools being closed!  I hope all our friends and family to the north are safe and sound.  The photos of New York City and New Jersey are crazy.  I hope everyone got some place safe before all that water started pouring in!  I even heard that in Maryland they had some snow!  My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the storm.

 And now for something weather related that isn't dangerous!  A snowflake card!

 
  This is the last of the cards we made last week at my stamp-a-stack.  As I told my ladies, I just can't resist the blue and silver snowflake cards.  Every year I have to design at least one.  I think it's just a classic pretty combination.  This year we used the new Snowflake Soiree set along with lots of shimmer!

  The snowflakes on the Not Quite Navy layer are stamped with the new Illuminate ink pad.  They are just gorgeous!  The Glimmer paper snowflakes were cut out with the Snow Flurry Bigz die and layered with a glue dot.  We used a length of organdy ribbon across the top of the NQN panel.  The "Believe" is stamped in Not Quite Navy ink.

  And lastly we sprayed the whole card with shimmer mist.  This is a sparkly card for sure!

  I'm off to find some sort of entertainment for the crazy little boys!  Maybe I should check out all those ideas I've pinned on Pinterest but never actually do!  That would be a thought huh?  =)

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snowflake Soiree

Ink: Illuminate, Not Quite Navy

Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Champagne & Silver Glimmer

Accessories: Shimmer mist, organdy ribbon, corner rounder, Snow Flurry Bigz die

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! I love that new ink pad - hadn't heard of it yet. Thanks for sharing another fabulous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!