Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Fa La La Fun - Stampin' Up! Festive & Fun

   The Inspired By Challenge has us using "alphabet" as the prompt this time.  They were intending it to be a bit of a back to school theme I think but I totally went straight for Christmas again!  I made a big sentiment with my Alphabet A La Mode dies and added an adorable moose to go with!


  This one was a lot of fun to make with the bight colors and bold metallic letters.  I started with a Melon Mambo base, then cut a piece of the new Merry Bold & Bright DSP with the Basic Borders die for a nice curved edge.  I added some retired seam binding ribbon before adhering the DSP layer.

  The letters are cut out of Melon Mambo foil sheets (coming soon in the new mini catalog) and foam adhesive sheets for a nice popped up look.  Look how shiny they are!

  Next I stamped this adorable moose from the new Festive & Fun stamp set.  I colored him in with Blends markers then fussy cut him and popped him on dimensionals.  The final detail are a few Iridescent Adhesive-backed Discs sprinkled around the moose.  I love these discs as they are very flat so will be perfect for mailing come Christmas time!  

  I'm so happy with the way this design turned out.  Almost exactly how I had it planned in my mind.  That doesn't always happen (like never!!) so I'm tickled about it!

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items below marked with a * will be available for ordering on September 6, 2023.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Festive & Fun*

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Pecan Pie light & dark, medium deep, Granny Apple Green light & dark, Shaded Spruce dark, Melon Mambo dark, Deep, Basic Black dark

Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic White, Melon Mambo foil*, Merry Bold & Bright DSP*

Accessories: Alphabet a la Mode dies, foam adhesive sheets, dimensionals, Iridescent Adhesive-backed Discs*, crinkled seam binding ribbon (retired)



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!