Sunday, August 13, 2023

Copper Leaves - Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves

   The weather is still super warm here and there is no fall color in sight but I received my mini catalog preorder so we're getting into fall and Christmas cards now!  I'm using the Freshly Made Sketches layout for this one.  I thought that the circles would be great to show off some of the leaves in the new Autumn Leaves stamp set.


  I started with a Pretty Peacock base and then embossed another layer of Pretty Peacock with the new Distressed Tile embossing folder.  Next I cut 2 circles from the new Oxidized Copper Specialty paper and trimmed off the overhang.

  The maple leaf is stamped off in Copper Clay and the 2 oak leaves are stamped off in Cajun Craze and Moody Mauve.  All of the veins are stamped in Early Espresso.  Using the coordinating Autumn Leaves dies I cut out the leaves and added them to the card front with dimensionals and trimmed off the over hang.

I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso and fussy cut it.  It's popped on dimensionals and then accented with 2 new Moody Mauve Speckled Dots.

 The All About Autumn Suite is just gorgeous, with rich colors and beautiful copper accents.  Definitely check it out for all your fall card making needs!  You'll definitely be seeing a lot of sample from me in the coming weeks!

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Products below marked with a * will be available to order starting September 6, 2023.

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Leaves*

Ink: Early Espresso, Moody Mauve, Copper Clay, Cajun Craze

Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper*

Accessories: Distressed Tile embossing folder*, Autumn Leaves Dies*, Adhesive-backed Speckled Dots*, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your colors are so pretty and I love that copper paper. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!