Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Citrusy Birthday - Stampin’ Up! Sweet Citrus

  I’m taking a break from posting out of season cards and I’m going to share a bright summer-y card to go with this hot weather.  The Hand Stamped Sentiments team has a great inspiration board to work with this challenge.  I just loved all the bright colors and citrus theme but I couldn’t choose just one citrus fruit to create around so I decided to do three!


  Using the Sweet Citrus stamp set, embossing folder and dies I gave the citrus fruits some love!


  I started with a Parakeet Party base, then embossed 3 panels in my colors with the embossing folder and lined them up on a piece of Basic White to created the background.  I stamped an orange, lemon and lime and die cut them.


  The sentiment is stamped on Basic White and then the banner is cut out with Stylish Shapes dies.  I dug around in my retired ribbon and found some Crushed Curry baker’s twine from way back in the day and wrapped that around the embossed panel then popped the banner and some of the citrus up on dimensionals.  A few retired milky dots are the final pieces to this zesty birthday card.


  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.


  Thanks for for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Sweet Citrus


Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight


Paper: Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White


Accessories: Sweet Citrus embossing folder, Sweet Citrus dies, dimensionals, baker’s twine (retired), milky dots (retired)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!