Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Witchy Halloween - Stampin' Up! Festive Post

   Better late than never today with my card!  I've got a quick and easy Halloween card to show today.  I don't usually send very many Halloween cards but I always end up making a few for various challenges and the one I participated in today had perfect colors for Halloween and I couldn't resist.  The TGIF Challenges group has Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black for their colors.

  There was the perfect sheet in the Plaid Tidings DSP pack for this color combo!

  See what I mean about the paper?  I let it do all the heavy lifting for the colors and just added a bit of sparkle.  Once I had the DSP adhered to the card base I dug around in my scraps and found a bit of retired black Glimmer Paper and cut a few narrow strips to add to the image panel.

  The adorable little broom sticks are found in the Festive Post stamp set. I inked them across the panel in Versamark and embossed them with retired Shimmer Black embossing powder.  I popped the layers up with dimensionals.

  The sentiment is also from Festive Post and stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  After it was die cut with the Stitched Shapes circle I added a bit of retired Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon and then popped it all up with a double layer of dimensionals.

  So quick and easy!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Festive Post

Ink: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Plaid Tidings DSP, Whisper White, Black Glimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, dimensionals, Shimmer Black embossing powder (retired), cotton ribbon (retired)



1 comment:

  1. Love everything about your card! Great choices and so perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!