Monday, October 19, 2020

Snowflake Trio - Stampin' Up! Curvy Christmas

   I hope you all had a nice weekend!  I spent most of Saturday relaxing and reading a few books as the boys soccer games were cancelled due to the fields being so wet from the end of the week rain.  With all that unexpected free time I definitely vegged out and didn't even head to the stamp room.  Luckily I have a card that I made last week to show today.

  I used the CAS(e) This Sketch layout and paired it up with a brand new stamp set Curvy Christmas that I received last week. 


  I usually don't get new stamp sets outside of the regular new catalog demonstrator preorders but I had to place an order the other day for some basics that I was low on and took a closer look at the Curvy Celebrations suite that will be available for customers in November.  Well there was certainly enough in the 2 stamp sets and dies to catch my attention so I thought "why not?".  I put the Curvy Christmas stamp set right to work.

  I started with a Misty Moonlight card base topped with a piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP with 2 snowflakes stamped and embossed in Shimmer white embossing powder.  Following the sketch challenge I added the third snowflake die cut with Balmy Blue Shimmer paper.  A sequin and rhinestone decorate the center for some added sparkle.

I stamped the cute little line of pine trees in Night of Navy on Whisper White and then fussy cut around them as the matching dies couldn't give me the look I was going for.  After they were cut out I colored them in with my Misty Moonlight light Blends marker.

  The sentiment is stamped in Misty Moonlight and then I added a thin line of Shimmery Crystal Effects following the curve of the tree line.  And then the whole panel is popped on the DSP with dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Curvy Christmas, Snowflake Wishes

Ink: Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Versamark

Blends: Misty Moonlight light

Paper: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Snowflake Splendor DSP, Balmy Blue Shimmer paper

Accessories: Shimmery Crystal Effects, dimensionals, Shimmer white embossing powder (retired), rhinestone, sequin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!