Thursday, October 29, 2020

Pumpkin Line Up - Stampin' Up! Banner Year

   I have gotten the most use out of the Banner Year stamp set this fall and I continue to find new designs to use it on.  My share today is for 2 challenges one is an Autumn/Fall theme at Stampin' Up! Only challenge and the other is a sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches.  I'm trying to get all my Thanksgivng cards ready well before I need to send them out so I thought these 2 challenges together would be perfect!

  At first look this sketch challenge is a simple one with 9 images in a block pattern but it's actually a bit tough to get right if you want things lined up just so.  I pulled out my stamparatus to get my pumpkins lined up just so.  I  moved the plate across one notch each time and changed the ink color for each one then repeating the pattern for the next 2 rows.  I always hold my breath on the last few images because I'm afraid I'll goof up and have to start all over!  This one came out well on the first try.

  The colors are a fun autumn palette and being that the challenge is a clean and simple one I kept the rest of the embellishments to a minimum with only gold embossing for the sentiment and a double length of linen thread for the bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Banner Year

Ink: Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Versamark

Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla

Accessories: gold embossing powder, linen thread



4 comments:

  1. Ooo! LOVE this Amanda! I have to go back and start checking out all the little icons that go with Banner Year - I've sadly been only paying attention to the sentiments! These are perfectly aligned, and I love the heat embossed sentiment over these fun pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing at SUO, teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card - the pumpkins all perfectly aligned look so yummy in those colours - thanks for sharing with us at SUO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card Joanne and exactly what the Stamparatus is for! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back again for our new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!