Saturday, August 1, 2026

Woodland Christmas - Stampin' Up!® Woodland Wishes

   If you like adorable woodland animals and coloring have I got the stamp set for you to get started on your Christmas cards!  The Woodland Wishes stamp set is just adorable with all of your favorites; bears, foxes, squirrels, deer, birds and more!  You can make the full tree or use the single animal stamps to make you own groupings.


  So adorable right??  I had a crafting day with some some friends last week and I decided to make a stack of this design to add to my Christmas card stash.  I don't watercolor very often as I feel that I don't do the images justice most of the time and I'm also a bit impatient to get cards finished and the drying time for watercoloring doesn't fit with my self-imposed schedules lol! But I think the time was worth it here!



  I started with a Crumb Cake card base then topped it with another piece of Crumb Cake embossed with the new Textured Tree Ring embossing folder.  I know this folder will come in handy heading into fall and of course for all of my rustic vibe Christmas cards.


  All of these animals put my neutrals to the test and I watercolored using drops of reinker and water painters.  Some of the small areas were challenging to get the color just where I wanted it but I'm happy with the final look.    

  After it was colored I fussy cut the tree shape and popped it with dimensionals over a piece of Peaceful Pine bordered ribbon and the stamped sentiment also in Peaceful Pine.  I had a bunch of retired Traditional Sparkling Sequins left so I added a few of the red ones for a tiny bit of sparkle.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Woodland Wishes (Online Exclusive)

Ink: SU Hybrid Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Peaceful Pine, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, watercolor paper

Accessories: Textured Tree Ring embossing folder (Online Exclusive), dimensionals, water painter, Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon, Traditional Sparkling Sequins (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!