Saturday, August 8, 2026

Get Well Leaf - Stampin' Up!® Elegant Leaves

   I've got a sneak peek for you of some upcoming Stampin' Up!® products that will be released on September 1!  We've got this fall beauty coming in the Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog.  I love a good leaf set and will use the Elegant Leaves bundle for every kind of card imaginable for the next 4-5 months.  Leaves are nothing if not versatile so if you don't have a good leaf set in your stamp collection take a good look at this one!


  I'm playing along with the CAS on Fridays challenge to make a clean and simple get well card.  I played around with some ink smooshing and watercolor paper and while not really satisfied with the end result it was good enough to use to make a focal point leaf for this card.  Sometimes the vision doesn't translate to the cardstock lol!


  After the water color paper was dried I added the leaf veining with stamped off once Golden Glow ink and then die cut.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Golden Glow and popped it over a bow made from the new Neutrals Jute which will also be available on Sept. 1.  It's definitely thicker and rougher than linen thread and baker's twine but gives a really nice rustic feel that's perfect for the fall nature theme of this card.

  Finally I added a single Golden Glow In Color Dot to the sentiment as the last touch.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with a * will be available starting Sept. 1.  If you'd like to get early access to these products you can join my team HERE.

Stamps: Elegant Leaves*

Ink: Golden Glow, Timid Tiger, Flirty Flamingo

Paper: Basic White thick, watercolor paper, Golden Glow

Accessories: Elegant Leaves dies*, Neutrals Jute Combo Pack*, dimensionals, 2026-2028 In Color Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!