Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Peaceful Noel - Stampin' Up!® Welcome Noel

   The Neutral Noel suite in the upcoming Stampin' Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog is a beautiful set of products that have so much potential for holiday cards and I am excited to start exploring all the fun ways to use the two bundles in this suite.  My card today focuses on the Welcome Noel bundle with it's sweet scene building elements.


  My layout today comes straight from the Paper Players Challenge.  They are celebrating their 800th challenge this week and Ann has chosen this throwback sketch from their very first challenge!  Congrats to them!!  I was lucky enough to be a guest designer with them back in 2021 and they are the nicest and most welcoming bunch of paper crafters and it is absolutely no surprise to me that they've reached this huge milestone, quality sticks around.  I hope you'll play along with them and make the 800th gallery huge!

  I started with a Mossy Meadow card base and used my Perennial Postage dies to cut a background panel from the Neutral Noel Specialty paper.  This paper is one sided and it's thicker than regular DSP. It has lovely gold accents and a beautiful neutral color palette.  I used a second piece in an all gold pattern for the band across the middle.  I added a Basic Beige ribbon knot around that layer before adhering.


 Next I stamped the building in Basic Beige, the tree in Mossy Meadow and the deer in Pecan Pie.  After they were die cut I clustered them to the side to follow the sketch.  The deer is popped on a dimensional.  I added a little die cut wreath decorated with a tiny red rhinestone and dabbed a tiny bit of Golden Glow Shimmer Brush on the tree.  

  After that I did what I should have done before I adhered all the other elements; stamped the greeting at the bottom.  I was nervous I was going to muck it up and have to start fresh lol!  So it's a do as I say, not as I do moment!! Stamp that sentiment first just in case!

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this project can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available on September 1, 2026.

Stamps: Welcome Noel*, Noel Tidings*

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Basic Beige, Pecan Pie

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Neutral Noel Specialty DSP*

Accessories: Welcome Noel dies*,  Perennial Postage dies, Golden Glow Shimmer Brush, dimensionals, Basic Beige Classic Ribbon (retired), red rhinestone (retired)


2 comments:

  1. What a beautifiul card, Amanda! The gold accented paper adds a touch of elegance. I love the scene you created with the house, deer and tree. It is the perfect focal point. Thank you so much for the kind words about The Paper Players. Thank you for playing with us in our 800th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas card, Amanda! I love the little scene you created with the building, tree, and deer for your focal point and I'm so glad that you successfully stamped the greeting on last. I do that too, waiting to do something until last that is the make-or-break for the whole card, and sometimes it doesn't work out so I understand the trepidation. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!