Thursday, August 20, 2026

Round About Hello - Stampin' Up!® Round About Messages

   Sometimes it's the basic stamp sets that you can have the most fun with!  I've been having a ball playing around with the upcoming new set called Round About Messages.  No coordinating dies, no big focal images, just some fun greetings and small accent images that you can do a lot with!


  My colors for this card come from the Color Hues challenge where we're to use yellow and orange.  Now I couldn't come up with a Christmas card using these colors like my friend Nancy who is on the Color Hues Design Team (seriously give her props!!) but I chose to use the cheerful colors for a fun hello card using the Round About Messages stamp set.  Now that I've got 2 kids in college I've got to double my card production to send them!


  I used a 2 inch circle punch with Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched 3 of each color.  Then I cut each circle in half and starting in the center of a piece of Basic White cardstock I alternated the colors to form full circles.  The other half circles are added to the sides and then I trimmed off any overhang.  That panel is adhered to a Basic White thick card base.


  I stamped the 'hello' in black and the sun image in Daffodil Delight then fussy cut each of them.  They are popped on dimensionals in the center circle.  And finally to add some shine I gave each half circle a Shiny Sequin.  

  I'm so glad I gave these colors a try and while I did stress about about getting the circles lined up "just so" I think it turned out really cute and uses minimal tools or extras!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with a * will be available Sept. 1 in the Stampin' Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog.

Stamps: Round About Messages*

Ink: Black, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: 2" circle punch/die, dimensionals, Shiny Sequins (retired)



2 comments:

  1. What a fun and happy card! It's sure to brighten anyone's day. Love this geometric beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Amanda! It's so FUN and cheerful and is totally making me smile! You have definitely made our challenge colors SHINE with this card...thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!