Saturday, September 2, 2023

Zany Turtle Birthday - Stampin' Up! Zany Zoo - VIDEO TUTORIAL

   Today's card is the last of the projects my local stampers made this past week at class.  It's a super easy take on the Faux Shutter cards that are going around.  After researching several different ways one can go about making this style of card I decided that the one shown by demonstrator Colleen Magness was the way to go especially for a class setting.  I made a quick video tutorial below to show all of the steps so my local customers could refer to it when they wanted to make another one at home.  


  I used the fun Zany Zoo stamp set to create my version the Faux Shutter card.  I love that this technique really shows off a smaller image.  The way the small turtle is framed out by the Basic Black strips really makes it pop.


  Check out my tutorial on YouTube and learn how to make this fun card.

  All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zany Zoo

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Daffodil Delight light & dark, Lemon Lime Twist light & dark, Smoky Slate light & dark

Paper: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Basic White

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Tinsel Gems 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!