Friday, September 22, 2023

Garden Walk Thank You - Stampin' Up! Petal Park

   I always love being able to combine products from different catalogs and seasons onto one project.  It really makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth and it definitely shows the versatility of the supplies.  I used this same layout on a few cards recently to show how different it can look just by changing out colors and stamps.  There's no need to re-invent the wheel for every project!


  I designed this whole card around the center strip of Garden Walk DSP which you can find in the Stampin' Up! Sept.-Dec. 2023 mini catalog.  This pack is 6x6 and has a great set of colors that can be used for any time but lends itself to fall and winter cards with fresh color combinations.  I think this card ends up being an all-seasons card with the colors I used.

  I started with a Calypso Coral base, then a piece of Basic White embossed with the Distressed Tile embossing folder (gorgeous!).  Next I used a Basic White rectangle to line up the 3 different strips.  The first is Calypso Coral stamped in the same color ink with the little trio of flowers from the Petal Park stamp set (Annual Catalog). Next is the DSP and finally a narrow strip of Soft Shimmer paper in Pretty Peacock (also gorgeous!).

  The sentiment from Autumn Leaves stamp set is stamped in Pretty Peacock and die cut with a Countryside Corners die.  I edged it with a piece of Wild Wheat ribbon and popped it up on dimensionals.

  The larger flowers from Petal Park are stamped in Pretty Peacock and then colored with Blends markers.  I punched them out and added them to the card front with dimensionals.  

  A few retired milky dots are added to the centers of the 2 smaller flowers and that's it!  To see another card using this same layout check out my post HERE.

  All of the current products used to make this card are available for purchase in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Petal Park, Autumn Leaves

Ink: Calypso Coral, Pretty Peacock

Blends: Calypso Coral light & dark, Petal Pink dark, Wild Wheat light

Paper: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Soft Shimmer paper, Garden Walk DSP

Accessories: Distressed Tile embossing folder, Countryside Corners dies, dimensionals, Petal Park builder punch, Wild Wheat In Color ribbon, milky dots (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!