Saturday, June 11, 2022

Harvest Basket - Stampin' Up! Hello Harvest

    The upcoming mini catalog has so much seasonal goodness it's hard to know where to start when making samples.  I usually try with making one sample with each new bundle/stamp set just to get familiar with the style.  I went full on fall with this one using the Hello Harvest bundle.


  I started with a Cajun Craze card base, then a layer of Rustic Harvest DSP in a nice Crushed Curry pattern.  I overlaid that with a piece of vellum embossed with the Leaf Fall embossing folder.  Don't miss this folder in the catalog, it's on page 53 and isn't very visible!

  Next I cut a Crumb Cake basket with the Full Basket dies (so many ways to mix and match sets with this sweet die!).  I then stamped the flower image as well as a few single sunflowers and colored them with Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write markers depending on the colors.  I cut them all out and then layered them over the basket and popped them with dimensionals.

  The banner is stamped and cut out and also popped with dimensionals.  A linen thread bow is a nice rustic accent for the side of the basket.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hello Harvest

Ink: Early Espresso

Blends: Daffodil Delight dark, Mossy Meadow light, Cajun Craze light & dark, SU300

Stampin' Write markers: Merry Merlot

Paper: Cajun Craze, vellum, Rustic Harvest DSP, Basic White, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Leaf Fall embossing folder, Full Basket dies, Rustic Pumpkin dies, dimensionals, linen thread

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, I saw this on Pinterest and clicked! I had to comment. This is so simple and pretty. Love the crate! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!