Saturday, June 25, 2022

CAS Christmas Tree - Stampin' Up! Trees for Sale

   When it comes to Christmas cards it sometimes doesn't matter how early I start making them, come December I find myself needing more than I have made.  It's nice to have a few Clean and Simple designs at the ready to make a few more as needed.  My card today is just one of those designs.  I'm playing along with the Perfectly CAS Challenge where the challenge is to do a clean and simple card with only 1/4 of the card front being used.  

  A cute Christmas tree from the new Trees for Sale set would be just the right size for a 1/4 of a card front.


  I kept this one to one layer rounding the bottom corners and using a bit of red and gold to accent. The gold embossing on the simple sentiment doesn't show well in the photo but it's a nice bit of shine to go with the glimmer paper star at the top of the tree.

  I could definitely whip up a few of these in no time when I'm rushed in December!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Trees for Sale, Joyful Flurry

Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Real Red

Accessories: corner rounder, gold embossing powder, Real Red ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!