Monday, December 14, 2020

Welcome Birds - Stampin' Up! Free As A Bird

   My Christmas cards went out in the mail today so I think I need to start working on some Happy New Year cards though I may still sneak a Christmas card in here and there in the next few weeks as I never know when I'll have a bit of inspiration hit me!

  For today I'm sharing a card I made a few weeks ago to welcome some new neighbors to the the 'hood.  I had a bit of coloring therapy with these sweet birds.


  The card base is Whisper White thick, and a layer of Peaceful Poppies DSP, then 2 square vellum doilies on opposite corners.  The birds are stamped in Memento black and colored in with blends and die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. The bird panel is popped on dimensionals.

  The Welcome from Well Said is stamped in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake cardstock and trimmed to a flagged, tied with a linen thread bow and popped with more dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Free as a Bird, Well Said

Ink: Memento black, Crumb Cake

Blends: Soft Suede light & dark, Old Olive light & dark, Pumpkin Pie dark, Mango Melody dark, Ivory, Crumb Cake light

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Peaceful Poppies DSP (retired), Crumb Cake

Accessories: vellum doilies, linen thread, Stitched So Sweetly dies, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!